„Pi-Face Digital is the first of a range of interfaces to allow the Raspberry Pi to control and manipulate the real world.
It allows the Raspberry Pi to read switches connected to it – a door sensor or pressure pad perhaps, a microswitch or reed switch, or a hand held button.
With appropriate easy to write code, the Raspberry Pi then drives outputs, powering motors, actuator, LEDs, light bulbs or anything you can imagine to respond to the inputs.
Pi-Face Digital Interface
- Allows you to control lights, motors etc.
- Sense inputs
- Creditcard size, stacks on top of Raspberry Pi
- Buffered to protect the Raspberry Pi
- Easy to connect with screw terminals
- Program in Scratch or Python
- Test with onscreen simulator
The University of Manchester – School of Computer Science