„Buy Arietta G25 right now, the cost will go up until it gets to the final price of EUR 19.99.
The preorder 9.99 € version will have 128MB DDR2 RAM, the version with 256MB DDR2 RAM can be ordered for 16.99 €.
Hardware Features (preliminary)
Please note that these features may undergo slight changes before the final release:
- Cpu ARM9 @ 400Mhz on Atmel AT91SAM9G25 SoC
- Ram 128 (or 256) MByte DDR2
- MicroSD holder hinge type for up to 32GB bootable Linux microSD (memory card not included)
- Placement for a IEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi module with internal or external antenna (not included)
- Pads compatible with the Debug Port Interface pinout to have a direct access to the MPU serial debug port (TXD0,RXD0 @ 3V3)
- USB 2.0 ports lines (D+, D-):
- 1 hi-speed host/device
- 1 hi-speed host
- 1 full-speed
- UARTs: 3 ports
- I2C: 1 bus
- SPI: 1 bus with up to 3 chip select (5 to 50 MHz)
- PWM: up to 6 lines
- A/D converters: 4 channels@10 bit
- User configurable led on board
- No video and LAN interface. A new Cortex A5 device with TFT and LAN built on Acqua A4 SoM will be launched in the next days.
- Size: about 25x50mm
- Power supply: single 3.3 Volt DC
- Line levels: TTL 3.3V (NOT 5V tolerant)
- Operative temperature range: -20 +70 °C
- Placement for 20×2 pitch 2,54mm (100mils) pinstrip (not included)
- Optionally available with mounted male straight or 90°C or female pinstrip
- PCB layers: 8
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Low EMI
- Availability: > 5 years
- Designed and Made in Italy
- Schematic available (as soon as possible)
- Stocks of bulk empty PCB available for autonomous manufacturers (in october 2014)
- Linux Kernel version 3.13.
- EmDebian Grip Linux „Wheezy“
- Bootable Linux microSDs available on Acme Systems eShop or free microSD images available from the Acme binary repository to make the microSD by yourself.
- Complete tutorials to build all from sources:
- Fully open source firmware, software environments and toolchains available for free
- Freely available tutorials and code examples
- Thousands of Open Source ready to use packages available from the Debian Wheezy for Armel repositories
- Almost all programming language available
- GNU C, Python, Perl and PHP already installed on microSD for in-board development.
- Codiad Web based IDE to edit your sources directly via Browser
- Shell-in-a-box Web based AJAX terminal emulator to have access to the Linux command prompt“