Who is responsible ?
„The European Observatory on Infringements of Intellectual Property Rights is a network of experts and specialist stakeholders.
The Observatory’s objectives are to:
- Provide evidence-based contributions and data to enable EU policymakers to shape effective IP enforcement policies and to support innovation and creativity
- Provide data, tools and databases to support the fight against IP infringement
- Provide knowledge and learning programmes for IP and enforcement authorities as well as for businesses and IP practitioners
- Develop initiatives to help innovators, creators and businesses (especially SMEs) protect their IP rights
- Design campaigns to raise awareness of the value of IP and the negative consequences of IP infringement“
Control your light environment from your iPhone or iPad. The starter pack is available for 199$ and in Germany for 199€ via the Apple online store. I’m not aware of the opportunity to buy them in the retail store, but maybe they have the Hue in stock too.
Light automation without the need for an additional home house bus system like KNX / EIB for example.
„KNX is a standardized (EN 50090, ISO/IEC 14543), OSI-based network communications protocol for intelligent buildings. KNX is the successor to, and convergence of, three previous standards: the European Home Systems Protocol (EHS), BâtiBUS, and the European Installation Bus (EIB or Instabus). The KNX standard is administered by the KNX Association.“