Who is responsible ?
„The European Observatory on Infringements of Intellectual Property Rights is a network of experts and specialist stakeholders.
The Observatory’s objectives are to:
- Provide evidence-based contributions and data to enable EU policymakers to shape effective IP enforcement policies and to support innovation and creativity
- Provide data, tools and databases to support the fight against IP infringement
- Provide knowledge and learning programmes for IP and enforcement authorities as well as for businesses and IP practitioners
- Develop initiatives to help innovators, creators and businesses (especially SMEs) protect their IP rights
- Design campaigns to raise awareness of the value of IP and the negative consequences of IP infringement“